- Kantha stitch on patched throws , is a unique concept that adds style and comfort to your living. Throws are ideal for light winters , windy days or monsoons.
- One side of the throw has patches of plain or printed silk / cotton fabric and the other side, inner-side, has a plain cotton sheet. Both the sides have hand-stitched kantha stitches, running all-over.
- Each throw has its own unique story to tell as there is a long process to create each piece:
- First , used fabric pieces such as bedsheets , sarees are collected from homes,
- Second , all pieces are refurbished via washing and dying,
- Third, pieces that are complementary or match with each-other are categorized in different baskets.
- Forth, different size pieces are cut and then sewn together to complete one throw.
- Fifth, finally kantha stitches are hand sewn throughout the sofa-throw and edges are stitched together.
- Colors are represented as accurately as possible but may vary slightly from what is seen on screen.